Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Target!!

I made a few stops at Target this week. I wanted to share all my good finds! As of today my Targets had their Valentine clearance at 75%. Not alot was left but I got the things I really wanted. Total price of all items was $66.66. I spent $16.42!!
Here is the breakdown:
Valentine Doormat~$9.99-75%=$2.49
Valentine Tablecloth~$3.99-75%=99¢
Valentine Kitchen Towels(2pk)~$3.99-75%=99¢
3 Plastic Valentine Plates~$8.97-75%=$2.24
2 packs Valentine cupcake baking cups~$1.99e-75%=98¢
2 sheets of Valentine Window Clings~$1.99e-75%=98¢
2 jars of Valentine Sprinkles~$5.98-75%=$1.49
Baby Goldfish~$1.52-$1Target Web Q=52¢
Pretzel Goldfish~$1.79-$1Target Web Q=79¢
Crest Extra White Toothpaste~$1.48-$1.00Q 2/8 insert=48¢
12pk Dr. Pepper~4.49(sale 3.66)-$1Target Web Q=$2.66
Carter's Just One Year 2 PJ set pack-$14.99 on clearance rack for $1.84

By far I think the PJs were my best find. They were the only ones in that style in the store and they were in the right size for Morgan (3t). I had to check the tag at the price scanner and it was right so of course I bought them. Who would pass that up??I got alot to put up for Valentine's next year. We are still starting out so we are building up our Holiday decor collections. lol

No comments: