Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rite Aid


I am new to the whole Rite Aid thing. I would do CVS but I don't feel like driving to it. Haha. Maybe one day they will build one out my way. Yeah, I doubt that. Anyway, Rite Aid has what are called SCRs (Single Check Rebates) remember that because I like acronyms. The SCRs are exactly like they sound. A rebate check. Clever. Each month there are certain items that have SCRs attached to them. They are only available for a period of time so make sure to check the date. You can find tons of info on SCR as well as the rebate list for the month on the Rite Aid website.
Today I went and picked up some hairspray. Always needed here!Here is the scenario:
1 Finesse Hairspray-$2.99
1 Garnier Fructis Hairspray-$2.99
-Manufacturer Coupon-$1.00
-Manufacturer Coupon-75¢ in SS 2/8
Total(with tax):4.59
_______________
Garnier Fructis Rebate $2.99
Finesse Rebate $1.99
Final Total: -39¢

Haha Not bad for 2 bottles of hairspray!? Next week the Shampoo/Conditioner has a rebate so another free bottle of that is coming my way!

No comments: