Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know it was yesterday but we got in really late so I didn't get time to post. We had a busy day! We went to the grocery in the morning. Came back home and the kids watched Madagascar 2 downstairs so that Chris and I could have a "date". The best you can do when so far away is a webcam date. We both picked up Tumbleweed for my lunch/his dinner. We got to sit and eat "together" and chat. It was fun! And no kids bothered us at all!
The kids opened their presents from Grandma Andrea that morning. They each got cards, chocolates and a candy necklace.

After we all got changed we headed over to a bowling alley to see Poppie and his side of the family. We only had about 15minutes to hang out because I was running behind on schedule due to the earlier part of the day. Poppie gave the kids Valentine's cards, each got $5!

We left there about 7:50 and headed over to Angilo's Pizza for my Uncle Donnie's 50th Surprise Party. We got there about 3 minutes before him! Whew! He was surprised so that was excellent! The kids had fun playing with their cousins and eating pizza and cake. Maddie even got up and sang some karaoke!! She's my little rockstar! We didn't get back home til about 11pm. The kids went straight to bed and so did I!

No comments: