Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grocery Run~2/27 & 2/28

I made my weekly trip to Kroger on Friday night. The girls and I were bored so we decided to just go ahead and shop then. Let me tell you, I think I like going to the grocery better late at night. There were hardly any other shoppers and no lines! Very unusual for my Kroger. I liked it!

My total today before savings and coupons was $61.55. I spent $33.67 OOP. I also received a $3.00 catalina for my next order. They are running a special right now in certain regions, where you buy 3 Pillsbury products get $1.50 OYNO, Buy 4 get $2.00 OYNO or buy 5 get $3.00 OYNO. In my region this promo runs from 2/22 to 3/21.

Breakdown of what I got:
3 Kraft Cheese~$6-(3)75¢/1 Qs=$3.75
2 Mini Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls~$2-40¢/2 Q doubled=$1.20
3 Pillsbury Biscuits~$3-40¢/3 Q doubled=$2.20
3 cans of Rotel Tomatoes~$2.61-B2G1 Free Q=$1.74
2 Knorr Rice Sides~$2 ( I forgot my Q for this *tear*)
2 Pringles Minis Packs~$3.94($1.97e) on Closeout-(2)$1.00Qs=$1.94
2 Cottonelle 4-pks~$1.98-50¢/2 Q doubled, 25¢ Cellfire Q=73¢
Betty Crocker Warm Delights~$1.99-50¢/1 Q doubled, 50¢ cellfire Q=49¢
Multigrain Cheerios~$1.67-50¢/1 Q doubled =67¢
2 Kroger Tortilla Chips~$2
Kroger Tortillas~$1.05
2 Nabisco Snak Saks~$2
Kroger Sour Cream~$1
Pioneer Gravy Mix~99¢
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix~44¢
Kroger Baking Soda~59¢
Kroger Macaroni Noodles~99¢
Kroger Gallon Milk~$1.99
Green Cabbage~44¢/lb=$1.36
Sweet Onion~99¢/lb=75¢

Last night I made a second trip to Kroger to get in on the Pillsbury 10/$10 plus Cat deal. I did 2 transactions, but everything I bought is in one picture. *Minus 3 small Ben & Jerry's ice cream cups.* These were on closeout for 85¢ so I bought each of us one as a treat. The girls were very good at my niece's party plus we wanted something sweet for when we got home. We still had the last half of Beverly Hills Chihuahua to watch!Transaction #1

3 Pillsbury Golden Layers Biscuits~$3-40¢/3doubled=$2.20
2 Mini Pillsbury Crescent Rolls~$2-(2)25¢ Qs doubled=$1.00
Colgate Toothbrush~$1-75¢ Q=25¢
-$3.00 Catalina

Total before Qs and savings $8.94
Total OOP 51¢
Another $3.oo OYNO Cat printed

Transaction #2

3 Mini Pillsbury Grands Jr Biscuits~$2.97-40¢/3 Q doubled=$2.17
2 Mini Pillsbury Crescent Rolls~$2-35¢/1 Q doubled, 25¢/1 Q doubled=80¢
(not pictured)3 Ben & Jerry's Mini Ice Cream Cups on Closeout~$2.55
-$.300 Catalina

Total before Qs and savings $8.42
Total OOP $2.52
Another $3.00 OYNO Cat printed

For all that I spent $3.03 plus got a $3OYNO Q!


No comments: