Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grocery Run 2/20

I made 2 stops today. Kroger and Meijer. Now I usually only buy stuff at Kroger but there were a few things at Meijer I didn't want to pass up this week. I have become much more aware of the price of items now. I always look at the price tag and compare them to prices at other places/sales...etc. I will post more about that another time because this post is for sharing my grocery runs for the week!


Kroger



My total for today before any savings was $41.78. OOP I spent $19.94! Savings of 53% I really didn't need much since I meal planned off of what was stocked here at home.

Breakdown of savings: Kashi Cereal Bars $1.00 (3.00-1.00q), MultiGrain Cheerios-Free (1.67-1.00Q .75cf q), Trix Cereal-67¢ (1.67-1.00q), Toaster Strudel-79¢ (2.29-1.00q 50cf q), Kroger Bread-$1.19, Kroger Buns-$1.09, Kandoo Wipes-$1.99, 2Kroger Chicken Broth-$1.00, Broccoli & Carrots-99¢, Paprika-$1.00, Buddie Bar-9¢ (1.09-1.00q), 2 Softsoap bottles-60¢ (2.00-(2).35q), Perdue Chicken Tenders-$3.02, Ground Beef-$2.97, Perdue Whole Chicken-$3.26.



Meijer

(not pictured-24pk Dr. Pepper)

Meijer had another 10/$10 sale. I love these! In fact, make sure to check your Kroger and Meijer this coming week because both are having those sales! :)

Total before savings was $22.52. OOP I spent $12.69.

Breakdown of savings: 2 64ct Huggies Wipe Tubs-$2.00 (4.78(4.00)-(2).50q), Quaker Rice Cakes-Free (1.00-1.00q), 5lb bag of Potatoes-$2.00, Electrasol Dishwasher Tabs-$2.00 (3.29(3.00)-.50q). (not pictured)24pk Dr. Pepper-$6.00 (7.48-sale).

No comments: