Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grocery Run 2/7

This week and next week, Kroger is having a Daytona 500 sale. It is similiar to the previous 2 week's Mega Sale, except, it is only $3 off 10 qualifying items instead of $5. Paired with the right coupons, you can still get some awesome deals!!
Here is everything I picked up this week:
Total OOP was $49.77, with a savings of $52.86!! I love it!
I got each box of fruit snacks/rollups/gushers for 99¢! Honey Nut Cheerios for 84¢ a box! Manwich for 40¢ a can. And Ragu pasta sauce for 3¢ a jar! I had a coupon for almost everything I bought. The Horizon Heavy Cream was marked down to 99¢ and I knew I needed it for next week so I went ahead and snatched it up.

In the picture: 8 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks/Roll-ups/Gushers, 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 jars of Ragu, 2 cans of Manwich, 2 cans of Pillsbury Buscuits, Kroger Sour Cream, Kroger Butter, Kroger Spaghetti, 2 bottles of Irish Spring Body Wash, Bologna, Country Crock Margarine Tub, Tollhouse Chocolate Chips, Sara Lee Bread, Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread, Go-Gurts, Trix Yogurt, Perdue Chicken Tenders(Fresh), Sirloin Stir Fry Steak, 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers, Green Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Horizon Heavy Cream, Multigrain Cheerios, 2 boxes of Pizza Rolls and Box of Red Velvet cake mix.

No comments: