Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun with Daddy!

Since Daddy had to go back to Germany today, I decided to share some pictures from the fun we had while he was here. We didn't get to do as much as I wanted to, the holidays and other things kinda prevented that but it will all get done eventually. It will be nice when Chris is back for good in April, then we aren't strapped and stressed by impending flights to worry about getting things finished.
Anyhoo, onto the pictures. In no order because I am not up to that challenge right now.....here we go!
Daddy and Morgan watching a movie:

Daddy, Morgan and Madison when we made our Gingerbread house:

On New Years Eve we took the kiddies bowling. It was Morgan's first time but she did okay, wasn't too keen on the waiting your turn part though:



And last but not least, on the 30th we took a trip up to Cincinnati to visit Aunt Sue & Aunt Linda. We swung by Build-a-Bear on the way because Madison had a giftcard for there. Both girls got to make a "bear".

Of course, Madison picked out the Hannah Montana Bear *insert over exposed eye roll here*. Morgan, ah my girl after my own heart, picked out the penguin! I knew all the mental lectures I gave her were paying off!


The Hannah Montana Bear was named "Ashley" and Morgan named her Penguin "Eva" after the robot in Wall-E.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Adorable! What a great family! This is Vanessa from Saving money just checking in! I saw your comments!