Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grocery Run 1/31

I had to get out today to go to Kroger! The ice storm messed up my entire shopping week. Thank you Mother Nature! Today was the last day of the Mega Sale and I had to get my last purchases in before it said it's goodbye. On top of the Mega Sale, I had to get my main groceries for the week. I shop weekly now because I think it saves me more money, easier to meal plan....etc.
Here is everything that I got, not pictured is a loaf of bread and 2-12pk Sodas:

My total before anything was $158.44. I paid $92.66 OOP!! I saved $36.55 in coupons, $7.00 in bonus coupons and $21.94 in savings from my Kroger Plus card. 41% saved!! Not too shabby!

This is a picture of the items that I purchased that were part of the Mega Sale event:




Here are their prices after my savings~

4 bottles of Juicy Juice-$6.36

2 bottles of Tropicana Orange Juice-$ 3.73

2 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars-$3.38

2 bags of Pizza Rolls-$4.18

2 boxes of Kleenex-58¢

Chex Mix-9¢

Cheerios Snack Mix-9¢

2 Kraft Cheeses (bar and shredded)-$1.98

2 cans of Hormel Chili-45¢

Frank's Red Hot Sauce-29¢

French's Mustard-29¢

2 boxes of Wheat Thins-$1.98

2 boxes of Triscuits-$1.98

Armour Meatballs-$1.44

Coffemate Creamer-$1.49

Taquitos-$3.99

Velveeta Cheese-$3.99

2 12pk Sodas-$5.78

I will miss this sale!! :)

No comments: