Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kroger Mega Sale

Kroger has had this sale going on last week and this week. From all my research that I do on coupons and sales and deals and bargains...I got some stuff for cheap! I did it once last week, and I decided to do it again yesterday. Plus, when I do my big shop on Thursday I will add this sale in again. Can't get enough!
The sale consists of numerous items in the store that are part of the Mega Sale event. If you buy 10 of the qualifying products then you get $5.00 dollars taken off of your total. So, essentially you are getting .50¢ off each item. When you add coupons into the mix that just makes it even cheaper. Alot of the blogs over there ---> have various scenarios each week for coupons and sale match-ups for a number of stores.

Here is everything I got. I needed a few extra things that weren't part of the sale so they are also pictured.

My total before any coupons or my plus card was $41.00. I paid $18.90 OOP(out of pocket). My receipt says that I saved a total of 54%!!
What I bought that was included in the sale were(these are the final totals for that item after sale & coupon):
Wheat Thins(2 boxes-$1.98)
Juicy Juice(2 bottles-$3.18)
Cheerios Snack Mix(9¢)
Quaker Oatmeal($1.19)
Green Giant Steamers(9¢)
French's Mustard(54¢)
Nature Valley Bars($1.19)
Kleenex(29¢)
All of which I had coupons for!
For just starting out in the couponing world, I think I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself!

No comments: