Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pass the Vitamin C!

The last 2 weeks have been sicktown here! It started off with Madison having a sore throat on Sunday the 10th. Which turned into a high fever (103) and lots of coughing. I took her into the dr on Tuesday the 12th and she was put on antibiotics and told to take Mucinex to help with all the yucky stuff she was coughing. She ended up out of school for 3 days. I hate that she had to miss that much school but she was so awful.
Of course, she passed that onto Morgan who started coughing Friday the 16th and spent all day Saturday with a fever. Poor things I hate when they are sick. Luckily, she wasn't as bad as Madison. By the time Monday rolled around she was much better so no office visit was needed!
I did snap a few pictures of "sickly" in all her glory. We were sitting in the hallway after a round of Motrin. She was using her Lightning McQueen Cold pack to cool herself off. Mostly just holding it since she loves that thing!

Poor thing! She does not look happy there at all does she?


Now I have the nasty cold. I hate being sick. I would love to sleep it off but that would mean letting the kids run the house and I will not clean that mess! Plus, they are dangerous. So my sniffly bum will just have to make it through the days til this gunk is over!

No comments: