Saturday, August 15, 2009

Clean Start!

I am such a blog neglecter. I don't even think neglecter is a real word. =) I am making a clean start, from now on I plan to update my blog regularly. Things will be much easier now that school has started back. Hello Routine!! Where were you all summer?
The AYC was a flop. *sniff* My daughter's birthday party sent me over budget. Oh well. Maybe next year right?
I plan to do my best with posting the great deals each week for the stores I shop at. Mostly Meijer and Kroger. But I won't leave out Target, Walgreens and the occasional Wal*Mart trip.
This past week wasn't too bad on deals. At Kroger I got deals on: Kellogg's Cereal & Cookies & Fruit Snacks. Pillsbury rolls & biscuits. At Meijer I got: Nesquik Syrup, Dannon Danimals & Crush Cups(free), Nestle Chocolate Chips and we tried out Alexia Snack Chips for a cheap price!
Next week looks promising as Kroger is having a Mega Event. Alot of Betty Crocker and General Mills products. Coupons.com has a ton of printables that will match up and last weeks insert was full of coupons for this sale too! Check out A Full Cup for info on some of the participating products and don't forget to check your local ad tomorrow!!

No comments: