I finally got my husband to hang some shelves for me in our laundry/storage room. I have grown such a stockpile that it was overflowing on the counter tops. We don't have a pantry upstairs for me to use so the solution we came up with was for hang shelves in our storage room. Works for me! We used the old shelves we removed from the upstairs closets a few weeks ago. We still have more shelves to hang but these were put up for now so I had somewhere to put the food. They are already full too, I think it's time for another shelf!! I will update with new photos as it grows. I might need a shelf just for the Mega Sale this week alone! ;) This is just against drywall, this room isn't finished yet. It will probably one of the last ones we re-do in the house. Don't you love the art my 3 year old left me!? I need another shelve for my health and beauty stuff too. I am so proud of my little stockpile! I am spending a ton less and getting so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment