Friday, August 21, 2009

Grocery Trips so far this week!

I am nowhere near finished with all the Kroger trips I would like but since the sale runs again next week, I am not in a big hurry yet either. Thank goodness! =)
Meijer this week was slow.But I got a few t
hings and I am hopeful next week is better.
Excuse the bucket in the background. I did not purchase that at Meijer! It came from a car show we went to earlier that day. Anyhoo, not pictured is the 2 sour creams I had to go back for because they were out my first trip.
Total spent for this trip was $9.62 Saved $16.80!!

Kroger is the reason I already need another stockpile shelf! That is already in the works for the weekend. I think I still have 4 more scenarios for Kroger I want to do. Yikes! My first trip non of my e-coupons came off. Turns out your alternate number will not work even if it is on your account. Whatever. Live & Learn I guess.

1st trip: 2 Chicken, PorkLoin, Sandwich Steak, Green Pepper, Onion, Bread, Soymilk, Baby Carrots, Dried Basil, 2 Velveeta Shells Cups, Honey, Taco Seasoning & Bread. My Mega Event items were 4 Fruit Shapes, 2 Cinnamon Rolls, Salsa, 2 Old El Paso shells, Mtn Dew. The taco seasoning was free from a peelie on the taco shells. The baby carrots were also free from the Kroger home mailers coupons. The Velveeta Cups have a $1 OYNO catalina that prints when you buy 2 or more. They are not part of the Mega Event though. Paired with the BOGO Q from the inserts 8/9, they are a good deal. My total for this trips was $31.26. Saved $37.00!

2nd Trip: My ecoupons worked this time! I was scared they wouldn't. 5 Nature Valley Granola Bars, 2 Old El Paso Shells (and free seasoning packet), 1 Macaroni Grill Kit, 1 Au gratin potatoes, Diet Pepsi 2 liter and 2 more of my Velveeta Cups! I have rolled this deal 3 times now! Total OOP $4.99. Saved $30.04!
3rd Trip: 4 boxes of cereal, 5 fruit shapes/snacks, Diet Pepsi 2ltr & 2 Velveeta Cups. Total OOP: $4.54. Saved $29.02!!

That is all so far for this week. If you haven't visited Kroger yet for the Mega Sale, go now! =) There are catalina deals for both the Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks and Shapes as well as the Nature Valley Granola Bars.! Buy 3 Get $1.50 OYNO catalina, Buy 4 Get $2.50 and Buy 5 or more Get $3.50! These roll wonderfully so stock up while they are cheap.

No comments: