Monday, July 20, 2009

AYC Week 2!

Welcome to Week 2 of the AYC! I went to the grocery yesterday for this week. Used 1 coupon! *gasp*. I just bought items needed to make the dinners and staples we needed. I plan to go back for more Mega Event shopping but I am waiting on some coupons to come in the mail. Plus, I have Birthday party menu shopping to do later this week. My oldest daughter's party is on Sunday, they grow so fast!
So the grand total for last week was........$67.57!! That includes us grabbing Wendy's Saturday night for dinner(for all 5 of us) and my husband having Wendy's for lunch one day this week. See a Wendy's pattern? =) It is one of his favorite fast food places. We stayed under the $125 budget that the challenge dictates. Now beginning next week that will drop to $100 because my stepson will be going back home since his summer visit is over. I still think we can easily stay under budget.

No comments: