I ran to Kroger and Meijer this evening to pick up a few things. I actually went to the grocery the day before the All You Challenge (AYC) started because I got the dates mixed up. Kroger is having a Mega Event this week. Buy 10 qualifying items and get $5 off. I had some coupons expiring today so I had to get them used up! I meant to take a picture but the thought got away from me after I got back at close to 10pm. Here is a list of all I got though!
Kroger
2 Sunny D drinks
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bricks
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese Bags
3 packs Sargento Sliced Cheese
2 bags Chex Mix
4 boxes Yoplait Go-Gurt
2 jars Welch's Jelly
Bottle of Listerine
Bottle of Tylenol
Tyson Frozen Anytizers
After coupons and Mega Event savings I spent $20!! I saved $46.52!
Meijer
3 loaves Aunt Millie's bread
1 pack Aunt Millies Buns
10lb bag of Potatoes
I spent $1.68 and saved $15.07!!
I plan to do atleast one more Mega Event run. I believe it will run again next week so I may wait until then.
My total this week spent so far for the AYC is $25.13. Also counts the lunch my hubby grabbed this week.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment