Monday, July 13, 2009

All You Grocery Challenge!

All You magazine has kicked off a challenge today. The goal is to spend only $25 per person, per week on groceries. The challenge lasts 4 weeks. I just got my official email stating that it began! There are normally 4 of us in the household so that gives me $100 a week. That is easy peasy! But my stepson is here for 2 more weeks on summer visit so that adds in a additional $25. Not problem! I've done pretty well at staying around $60 each week on groceries. Some drastically less than that. Just depends on the sales and how much I want to stockpile. The totals each week must also include any meals bought outside of the home.
I plan to document our challenge here and hopefully that can get me back in the swing of posting again.

Be sure to check out All You's website. Their magazine is fantastic and includes a ton of coupons each month! They are available at Wal*Mart or you can purchase a subscription online.

No comments: