Thursday, March 5, 2009

Target-3/5

I went over to Target today to browse. I am still trying to figure out presents for Morgan's birthday. I had a few deals in mind so I picked those up while we were there. I might go back for more this weekend. hehe Can't decide!

Here is the breakdown:
4-8packs of Juicy Juice boxes-Reg.Price $2.19, On sale $1.86ea
3-6packs of Mott's Applesauce cups-$1.62ea
3-Bags of Goldfish crackers$1.79ea

Total before savings or Qs-$18.99

Coupons used:
2-$1/2 Juicy Juice Q
2-$1/2 Target Juicy Juice Q
3-$1/1 Target Mott's Q
3-$1/1 Target Goldfish Q

OOP: $7.67

You can combine a Target coupon with a MNF(Manufacturer) coupon. Which is wonderful because it saves you even more. Did you know there were Target coupons? You can find them here at and here at the A Full Cup. You can print as many as you want! I think new ones come out every few weeks. Get to printing and saving!!

No comments: