Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grocery Run~3/8


I had some coupons expiring today so I decided to make a small run to Kroger. I will have to go one more time this week for more party food for Saturday and for dinner next week.

Here is the breakdown:
Mega Event in Blue

2 Kroger Tortilla Chips-$2.00
1/2 Gallon Milk-$1.00
1/2 Gallon Soymilk-99¢ Manager's Special
Kroger Wheat Bread-99¢
2 Buitoni Pasta & Sauce-$3.48 ($4.98-$1.50/2 Kroger Mailer Q)
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks-$1.98 ($2.98-$1/2 Q)
2 Ken's Salad Dressings-$1.98 ($2.98-$1/2 Q)
Nature Valley Granola Bar-99¢ ($1.99-50¢ Q doubled)
Betty Crocker Potatoes-FREE (99¢-40¢Q doubled & 40¢cellfire Q)
Toaster Strudel-29¢ ($1.49-35¢ Q doubled & 50¢ shortcuts Q)
Kroger Vanilla Ice Cream-49¢

Total before savings and Qs-$36.25. OOP $13.98!! Savings of 22.27 (61pct.).
Not too bad for a small trip. I love these Mega Events because I get to stock up and stuff for cheap!

No comments: