Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grocery Run~3/7

I decided to make weird grocery runs this week. Ha! Kroger is having the Mega Event again next week but they are adding a ton of new stuff to mix and match. And some stuff isn't on there.I plan to start working on the coupon matchups for next week in just a few so be ready for that tomorrow! Since I like alot of what is coming tomorrow I decided to break up the trips. I know I am weird. And brain fried as of this moment. :)
Anyhoo, here is the breakdown:
Frozen Mega Event items in blue.

2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal-$3 (2/$4 & WYB 2 Get $1 off)
2 Tropicana OJ-$3.78
($2.39x2-$1/2q)
6 Dr. Pepper 2ltrs-$5 (4/$5 & WYB 4 Get 2 Free)
2 Danimal Yogurts-$2
(2/$4-(2) $1 qs)
Spongebob Bandaid-79¢ ($1.79 closeout-$1q)
Pink Ribbon Bandaid-49¢ ($1.49 closeout-$1q)
2 Armour Meatballs-$3.43 ($1.99x2-55¢ q)
Toaster Strudel-79¢ ($1.49-35¢q doubled & 50¢cellfire q)
Eggo Waffles-$1.39
4 Nestle Frozen Lemonades-$1.96
Freschetta Pizza-$3.49 ($4.49-$1q)
Gorton Fish Sticks-$1.69 ($2.49-40¢q doubled)
Box of Spaghetti-FREE (Free Pasta WYB Armour Meatball Q)

Total before Q's and savings-$67.08. Total OOP-$28.95. Savings of $37.87 (57pct!!)! I could have done better but I only had one Q for meatballs and I needed 2 for Morgan's party next weekend. Be sure to check back tomorrow for match-ups for next week!

1 comment:

Kenidi said...

Thank you so much for doing the Kroger deals. Kroger is the only grocery store close to me. Looking forward to your matchups tomorrow!