I am so off schedule this week! I went to the grocery on Tuesday since we needed food. I did 2 more Mega Events too! :) Sadly, it ends this week so if you need to get in on it you better do it soon!
Here is my breakdown for today:
Mega Event in blue
2 J&J Buddie Bars-18¢ ($1.09x2-2x$1 Q)
Macaroni Grill Pasta Dinner-$2.99 ($4.99-$1 Q & $1 Cellfire Q)
Big Red Gum-FREE (Free Gum Q)
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks-$1.23 ($2.98-50¢/2 Q doubled-75¢ cellfire Q)
Tyson Nuggets-$3.49 ($4.49-$1 Q)
4 Sargento Cheese-$3.96 ($5.96-2x50¢/2 Q doubled)
2 Nestle Frozen Lemonade-98¢
Kroger Ice Cream-49¢
Cheerios Snack Mix-20¢ ($1.49-60¢ Q & 60¢ cellfire Q)
Eggos-$1.39
2 Land O Lakes Spread-78¢ ($1.98-2x30¢ Q doubled)
5 Monsters-$4.95
I bought a few other things as you can see in the picture. I just didn't list them since they weren't a great sale. ha! Ground Sirloin is not pictured because I already cooked it! :) I got chicken, eggs, syrup, ketchup, garbage bags, nothing too exciting. Total before savings and Qs was $84.50. Total OOP was $41.41 A savings of 51pct!

No comments:
Post a Comment