Happy Friday the 13th! hehe Kroger still has their Mega Event going on so I made a stop to do that again, plus Morgan's 3rd birthday party is tomorrow and like my usual procrastinator self I was shopping for it today! lol I did great at Kroger! I was very proud!
Mega Event in Blue!
Kroger Bread-99¢
2 Pepperidge Farm Party Bread-$5.06
Candles-99¢-for party
Kroger Eggs-$1.39
Crisco-$2.49
Kroger Milk 1/2gal-$1.00
Kroger Butter-$2.75
Country Ice Cream-$2.00
Tennessee Pride Sausage-$2.99
Kroger Salsa-$1.50
Kroger Ketchup-$1.29
5 Kroger Ice Creams-$2.45 (49¢x5)
Gorton Fish Sticks-$1.69 ($ 2.49-40¢q doubled)
Kelloggs Mini Wheats{not pictured}-99¢ (1.99-$1/1Q)
Ken's Dressing Sprays-49¢ ($1.49-$1/1Q)
2 Ken's Dressings-$1.98 (1.49(2)-$1/2 Q)
Q-tips-$1.40 ($2.00-30¢q doubled)
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks-$1.98 (1.49(2)-50¢/2 Q doubled)
Nature Valley Bars-99¢ (1.99-$1/1Q)
Betty Crocker Potatoes-FREE (99¢-40¢q doubled & 35¢ shortcuts e-Q)
Chex-39¢ ($1.99-50¢q doubled & 60¢cellfire e-q)
Freschetta Pizza-$3.49 ($4.49-$1/1 Q)
Tyson Chicken Nuggets-$3.49 ($4.49-$1/1 Q)
2 2liters-$1.50
10 Monster Cans-$9.90
Total before savings and coupons was $108.80. Total OOP-$52.88!! I did 3 of the Mega Event transactions. I love it! Hoping the Mega Event lasts next week too!
Target
I ran over to Target to get some more Goldfish and Applesauce. The goldfish coupons expire tomorrow so be sure you get all you want before then!
2 Motts Applesauce 6pk cups-14¢ (2 $1/1 Target Q & 2 55¢ Motts Q)
2 Goldfish Crackers-$1.58 (2 $1/1 Target Qs)
Total OOP-$1.72 Savings of $5.01!!

No comments:
Post a Comment