Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daddy's Back!!

Daddy came back today! He is here to visit on his block leave. Special leave they get after returning from Iraq. So I am officially a "Deployment Survivor". Haha, sure it won't be the last! Chris hadn't been home since June. We were all super excited to see him.
We all went to the airport to pick him up, along with Mamaw Jayne, Papaw Butch, & Poppie Todd. We also had a very special person join us named Tom. He is a photographer who Chris knows through his Mustang forum we frequent. He was so nice to come out and join us and take some reunion pics for us. He did a fabulous job and when I can I will share the pics!! Big thanks to him! He is fabulous! :)
Here's to a awesome 39 days with Daddy home! And some extra patience that we don't drive each other nuts!

No comments: