Both girls in the helicopter:
During our outing to the Festival, I became "that mom", you know the one whose kid is screaming like a banchee and won't stop? Yeah, Morgan was that child. She wanted to ride th big slide but didn't want to wait in line. I understand that she is only 2 and doesn't quite grasp the concept of "waiting" yet but geez people! I had this one grandma looking at me like I was beating my child! I wanted to ask her if she was enjoying the show but instead I focused on the real problem....my tantrum throwing toddler. The nice lady in front of my sympathized. I was glad for that atleast. The whole time I was just wanting to grab my kids and run. Run home where I could scream! Eh, I got over it and let her slide one more time. But to curb the tantrum after, I immediately took her to get a ice cream. Way to reward your bad kid, Can!
Now, Maddie, bless her heart. She loves learning. We were over petting the animals. Goats and Llamas. Well, of course we get the boy goat to pet. And Maddie notices his boy parts right off the bat. She asked, "Mom, what are those hanging off his bum?" To which I replied, "Oh wow, look at that big ol' Llama over there!" Yeah, I skated by that one easily. I am just not ready to explain that stuff yet. Call me a prude, call me crazy but she is 6 and I would like to refrain from that atleast til Daddy is home to help me. He will be lucky if I don't stick the whole job on him!

No comments:
Post a Comment