Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Holidays are so stressful. And my kiddos are very indecisive. They get that from their Momma for sure!
Madison was Dorothy fromt he Wizard of Oz. I decided I would make her costume this year. Yeah, that wasn't such a great idea. Just added more stress to my days. But I am okay with how it turned out. I winged it ALOT. :)

Here she is:


Morgan was going to be Tinkerbell til she discovered a old Mermaid costume that was Madison's. So once that was found she just HAD to be it! Luckily it fit!

Here is my cutie Mermaid:

We spent most of our time at Mamaw's. She was all by herself since Papaw hands out candy at my sister's. We Trick or Treated on her street for a little while. For once I didn't see how much candy we could get. And sure am glad I did that. We don't need a ton of it and Daddy isn't here to help eat it either!
After Mamaw's we swung by Aunt Christy's to get our treat bags from Mamaw Dolly and Papaw Frank. The kids sure love those bags! We TorTed at one house there and then came home to check out the candy and then head to bed.
Maybe next year Daddy will be here for Halloween. He has missed all 3 of Morgan's so far. Tis the life though!


No comments: