I made a small trip to Kroger this week. I feel like I don't buy near as much as I used to. But I do have alot more stockpile! Kinda weird how that works out actually. I do spend a tad more now with another mouth here to feed but not too much. Plus there are less wasted leftovers. I must tell you though that I have started to buy my meat at a local small grocery here. The meats are so much more fresh and alot more inexpensive!! I went and got a pound of ground beef and 2 packages of chicken breasts for $7.33 for this week!
Kroger Popsicles-99¢
3x High School Musical Eggos-$1.49e on closeout
3x Pillsbury Brownie Mix-$1e
3x Goldfish-$1e
2x Lawry's Marinade-$1e
Kroger Tortilla Shell-$1.05
KRoger Tortilla Chips-$1
Kroger Taco Seasoning-43¢
3x Suave Deodorant-$1e
Kroger Cotton Balls-54¢ on closeout
2x Oscar Meyer Deli Creations-2/$5
Daisy Sour Cream-$1.35
8th Continent SoyMilk-$2.79
Sargento Finishers-$2.50
2x CapriSun Sunrise-$1.79e
Kroger 5lb Potatoes-$2.65
Head of Cabbage-50¢/lb-$1.08
Lettuce-99¢
Tomato-79¢
5 Apples-1.72 @ 77¢/lb
Used:
D=Doubled
3x 35¢ D Pillsbury Brownie
$1 8th Continent SoyMilk
$1 Sargento Finishers
3x 50¢ D Suave Deo
2x $1 CapriSun Sunrise
50¢ D Daisy Sour Cream
3x 75¢ Eggos
$1.50 Deli Creation
Free Deli Creation
Total OOP-$27.20
Saved-$33.62
55%!!!!!!!!
Meijer
Here is the breakdown:
2x Barilla Piccolini-$1.29e
2x Marcal Paper Towels-$2e
2x Betty Crocker Muffin Mix-$1.67e
2x Betty Crocker Cookie Mix-$1.67e
Rosetto Ravioli-$2.14
Hilschire Deli Ham-$1.99
Sargento Deli Cheese-$3
Hischire Farms Smoked Sausage-$1.99
Eggs-98¢
Reynold's Recycled Foil-$2.50
Used:
D=doubled
2x 40¢ D BC Muffin Mix
2x 40¢ D BC Cookie Mix
2x $1 Marcal Paper Towels
40¢ D Sargento Cheese
50¢ D Reynolds Wrap
$1 Rosetto Pasta
55¢ Hilschire Farms Smoked Sausage
2x 50¢ D Barilla Piccolini
Total OOP-$15.66 Saved $20.03

No comments:
Post a Comment